Isuzu Trucks has bestowed the status of ‘Excellence’ on nine best performing dealerships through its 2018 Dealer Excellence Program.
The program scrutinises all aspects of an Isuzu Truck dealership, demanding the highest standards in the areas of sales, customer satisfaction, staff training, business management, service and parts throughout the entire year.
Isuzu Australia Limited (IAL) telling us the long-running program has helped keep the brand at the top of the Aussie sales charts (now for an unprecented 30 years!).
The Isuzu dealerships awarded Excellence for 2018 were:
- North East Isuzu (Adelaide)
- Major Motors (Perth)
- Patterson Cheney Trucks (Melbourne)
- Suttons Motors Arncliffe (Sydney)
- Tony Ireland Isuzu (Townsville)
- Winter & Taylor (Geelong)
- Crokers Truck Centre (Mackay)
- Ballarat Isuzu
- Port City Isuzu (Hervey Bay)
IAL CEO Phil Taylor congratulated the dealerships on their achievement.
“Isuzu’s Dealer Excellence Program is our way of acknowledging and highlighting the outstanding work done by our top-performing dealerships over the past year,”
“We’re thrilled to award nine Excellence honours from 2018 and acknowledge these businesses for exceeding the expectations of Australian truck buyers through consistent professionalism and expertise.”
“The Dealer Excellence Program is one aspect of IAL’s tireless effort to improve its service and provide greater levels of peace of mind to customers.”
- Related: 2018 Isuzu Trucks News Year in Review
- Related: Isuzu and Cummins team up
- Related: Isuzu N-Series 4×4 now with AMT
Stay up to date with the latest Isuzu Trucks News at heavyvehicles.com.au.