November is here and that means the countdown to the Western Star Trucks Show n Shine event in Toowoomba is now well and truly on.
And now we know what prizes will be on offer for those who submit their Western Star or White truck for judging.
Penske Commercial Vehicles telling us this morning that the prizes will include flights, accommodation, and passes for two people to a Supercars round, Shell fuel gift cards, truck light bars, truck fridges, merchandise, and more.
Thinking about entering your truck? There are a number of categories to consider including:
- Best Western Star truck under 5 years
- Best Western Star truck under 10 years (5-10 years)
- Best Western Star truck over 10 years
- Best Western Star truck fleet
- Best Western Star truck – rigid
- Best White truck (heritage)
Kim Ruddock, general manager of marketing at Penske Transportation Group International, says the 2nd annual Western Star Show n Shine is looking like being a great event.
“It’s a great day out for everyone – whether you are a Western Star or White truck enthusiast, or if you’re after a great community day out to see the impressive line-up of trucks, meet with the Shell V-Power Racing Supercar drivers, or see Mick Lindsay or Troy Cassar-Daley perform.
“The day will be jam-packed full of entertainment for all!”
The 2018 Western Star Show n Shine will be held at the Toowoomba Showgrounds from 2pm on November 17.
Western Star owners can register their trucks for the event by visiting this link or contacting your local dealer.
- Related: Added Penske sales presence in SEQ
- Related: New Retail Truck Sales boss at Penske
- Related: New South Coast NSW presence for Penske
Stay up to date with the latest Western Star Trucks News at heavyvehicles.com.au.