The team at Daimler Trucks Perth have added another trophy to the collection with another Dealer of the Year Award from Daimler Truck and Bus.
The outlet was named 2017 winner of the overall Dealer of the Year award at a ceremony in Melbourne, and also took home major Freightliner and Mercedes-Benz dealer titles as well.
Related: Payload boost for Fuso tipper
Daimler Truck and Bus Australia Pacific President and CEO, Daniel Whitehead, saying Daimler Trucks Perth beat home a strong field to claim the award.
“Several dealerships excelled in 2017, but there was one that really stood out,”
“The performance of Daimler Trucks Perth was amazing however you choose to measure it, be it sales, growth or customer satisfaction.
“The Perth team has done a remarkable job and is a very worthy recipient of this award.”
Other major awards on the night included:
- 2017 Fuso Regional Dealer of the Year – Murwillumbah Truck Centre
- 2017 Fuso Metropolitan Dealer of the Year – Whitehorse Truck and Bus
- 2017 Freightliner Regional Dealer of the Year – Daimler Trucks Sunshine Coast
- 2017 Freightliner Metropolitan Dealer of the Year – Daimler Trucks Perth
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz Regional Dealer of the Year – Mavin Truck Centre Kempsey
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz Dealer of the Year – Daimler Trucks Perth
Stay up to date with the latest Fuso News at heavyvehicles.com.au.