Stock of the new 11 (plus driver) and 16 seat (plus driver) Iveco Minibus will start arriving in Australia in coming weeks.
Iveco Bus National Manager – Australia/New Zealand, Steve Heanes, tells us strong demand is expected for the new offerings.
“All Daily Minibus Dealerships appointed to date are either existing Iveco full line or light duty Dealerships – this provides us with over 25 outlets across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia,”
“The Daily Minibus uses the same underpinnings as the Daily van and cab chassis ranges, meaning that these Dealerships will be well versed in diagnosing, servicing and supporting the Daily Minibus range when it arrives.”
Iveco Daily Minibus Initial Dealer Network:
- Black Truck Sales – Toowoomba QLD
- Honeycombes Sales & Service – Townsville QLD
- Honeycombes Sales & Service – Ayr QLD
- Honeycombes Sales & Service – Ingham QLD
- Widelands Truck & Machinery – Sunshine Coast QLD
- Widelands Truck & Machinery – Maryborough QLD
- Widelands Truck & Machinery – Rockhampton QLD
- Widelands Truck & Machinery – Gympie QLD
- North Pine Motors – Petrie QLD
- IVECO Brisbane – Rocklea QLD
- Thomas Brothers – Wagga Wagga NSW
- Sydney Truck & Machinery Centre – Narellan NSW
- Nowra Truck & Tractor Repair – Nowra NSW
- Blacklocks – Albury Wodonga NSW
- Melbourne – Laverton Adtrans Truck Centre VIC
- Melbourne – Hampton Park Melbourne Truck Centre VIC
- Melbourne – Campbellfield Westar Truck Centre VIC
- Bendigo Truck Centre – Bendigo VIC
Expected to be a popular offering among users including hotels, clubs and patient transport applications, the new Iveco Daily Minibus is powered by Iveco’s Euro6 rated 180hp/430Nm turbo-diesel engine.
Operators also get an eight-speed full automatic transmission, electric bus plug door, driver’s airbag, lane departure warning, and Iveco’s ‘ESP9’ safety package including:
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Anti-slip Regulator
- Drag Torque Control
- Hill Hold Control
- Adaptive Load Control
- Trailer Sway Mitigation
- Hydraulic rear Wheel Boost
- Hydraulic Fading Compensation
- Roll Movement Intervention
- Roll Over Mitigation
Iveco tell us they’re expecting more dealerships to join the ranks in coming weeks, we will bring you those details as they come to hand.
Stay up to date with all the latest Iveco News at behindthewheel.com.au.