Sales on the up for Iveco in 2017
The boss of Iveco in Australia, Michael Jonson, says the improving sales performance of the truck/bus/van manufacturer/importer in Australia is welcomed, but not unexpected.
And he says much of the 2017 sales growth can be put down to the good work being done by the brand’s strong Australian dealer network.
2017 Iveco Australia Sales Highlights:
- Iveco Daily Cab Chassis sales up 22.4%
- Iveco Daily Van sales up 77.8%
- Overall sales up more than 14% in June
- Year to date sales ahead more than 10%
- Increasing sales to truck and van rental chains
- New products coming – like new Eurocargo and Daily Bus
- Local arrival of International Trucks (Iveco being Aussie distributors)
Check out all the details on the strong sales increases for Iveco Daily in 2017.
Mr Jonson has told Behind the Wheel Truck News that no matter how good the product is, without a great dealer network sales won’t lift.
“It’s particularly important for sale growth to have a professional and strategically-located network and the last 12-18 months has seen considerable effort invested by Iveco to achieve this goal,” Mr Jonson said.
“The company is very pleased with its recent Dealer appointments – we now have over 60 Iveco dealerships including service and parts outlets, offering customers quality sales, service and support throughout the country.”
Stay up to date with everything Iveco at behindthewheel.com.au.