Latest Legend Series truck unveiled in Brisbane…
I was on hand at the Brisbane Truck Show yesterday and I can confirm there was a huge amount of interest in two particular trucks located up the Northern end of the Convention Centre.
Both trucks drawing a big crowd sported Kenworth badges.
We’re talking the new Kenworth T610 and the latest offering from the Kenworth Legend Series – the Legend 900.
It’s two years since the last legend model was released by Kenworth, the Legend 950, and history shows that offering was extraordinarily popular.
2017 Kenworth Legend 900 Key Data:
- Modelled on the legendary W-model introduced in 1991
- Powered by Cummins X15 engine
- Features traditional doors/door handles and airlift windows
- 36” and 50” cabs available in both Aero 1 and flat roof design
- Diamond pleat interior trim with ‘Legend 900’ embossing
- Traditional flat dash layout with heritage style gauges
- Available only in very limited numbers
Take a closer look at the Kenworth Legend 900 here…
Brad May, Director Sales and Marketing at PACCAR Australia, says the Legend 900 combines modern technology with a uniquely Kenworth heritage feel.
“Not only does the Legend 900 symbolise the Kenworth spirit, it celebrates the long history of manufacturing in Australia and some of the legends that have been along for the ride.”
Stay up to date with the latest Kenworth News here.